OK. Part 2 of the customisation will include import of MP, creation of templates and testing of the MP.
- Import the Management Pack in Service Manager.
- Create a new template for the Userprovisioning
- Create a new template for UserProvisioning Change Request
Click OK to edit the template go to activities and add the newly created UserTemplate.
- And now test ! Go to change request and create new CR, select template UserCR.
- Go to activities and open the activity and fill in username.
- Go to Administration, Status, Workflows, Status, UserprovisioningWF1.
- Verify the log file and the new user in ADS.
- Success ! Basic workflow but the possibilities are unlimited … Think about it.